Winter Is Coming: Find the Right Fleece for Your Next Order
The weather is getting colder, which means apparel needs are changing. Whether end-users are trekking out in cold weather to run errands, enjoying the snow or cozying up on the couch for to watch their favorite holiday movies, fleece is the fabric they’ll want to be wearing. Super snuggly during cold weather, fleece will keep wearers warm and deliver unmatched branding at the same time.
However, not all fleece fabrics look or feel the same. Do your clients need heavyweight warmth, or do they want something soft and lightweight? These details can make or break your order, should you sell them fleece apparel that ends up not being quite what they had in mind.
Not sure which fleece fabric is best suited for your clients’ needs? Not a problem! Next Level Apparel is here to help. Brush up on their fleece offerings and the key benefits of each fabric with this simple guide.
First up, we have Next Level’s 80/20 fleece blend. While this fabric is made with 80% cotton and 20% polyester, it features a 100% cotton face for superior printability and flexibility for multiple decoration options. Much like Next Level’s flagship cotton tee, this fleece blend is super soft and easy to print on. This fabric is also available in a variety of cuts and styles, so you’re not limited on the types of garments you can recommend to clients.
• Fleece Pullover Hoodie (9303): This cozy hoodie tapers to the body nicely so you don’t get the “mushroom” effect tight elastic at the bottom can create. Plus, it’s super printable for a variety of decoration methods.
• Fleece Crew With Pocket (9001): Consider this the classic crewneck but with an upgrade, thanks to the functional pocket added to the front. The lined locker patch on the inside makes it easy for your clients to rebrand with custom labels, too.
• 80/20 Fleece Zip Hoodie (9602): Ideal for discharge and DTG printing, this hoodie also features natural pullcords and black exposed brass zippers for uniformity in the collection, should your clients choose to buy hoodies in multiple colors.
• 80/20 Fleece Youth Zip Hoodie (9103): Don’t forget the kids! Safety was a top concern creating this zip-up, which is why these youth styles feature kissing zippers that prevent the risk of choking.
Inspired by Next Level Apparel’s top-selling CVC fabric, now you can provide your clients with plenty of those same benefits for fleece apparel too, such as quality garments that stand up to consistent wear. With solid and heather options available to choose from, there are lots of trendy styles begging to be shown to your clients.
• PCH Pullover Hoodie (9300): As the first traditional fleece hoodie Next Level launched, you can trust this time-tested staple to be a hit with your customers.
• Women’s PCH Raglan Zip Hoodie (9603): If your clients are targeting women specifically, consider this raglan hoodie tailored specifically for a female silhouette.
• PCH Bomber Jacket (9700): Bombers have been trending in retail for a few years now, and they show no sign of going away. Black ribbing on this specific style brings a unique military-inspired element to the fashionable favorite.
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of French terry is probably bath towels and robes – and that’s not totally off! However, Next Level only puts the looped French terry fabric on the inside of these garments, so the outside remains flat and easy to decorate. Soft on the inside, branding on the outside … what’s not to love? Highlight how these French terry styles are lightweight and layerable, and will appeal to any demographic in any season or demographic.
• French Terry Raglan Crew (9000): The classic crew gets a few new details in this style, such as a flattering cut, raglan sleeves and cross-stitching beneath the neck.
• French Terry Pullover Hoodie (9301): You can’t go wrong presenting this hoodie year-round. Featuring a super-soft hand, a smooth face for decorating and a wide variety of color options, this hoodie checks all the boxes and then some.
• French Terry Zip Hoodie (9601): Consider popular tactics like making the imprint the same color as the contrasting shade to make hoodies look tailor-made for your customer’s brand. Or, try tone-on-tone imprints for a subtle yet stylish effect.
This unique fabric can be hard to explain, so it might be worthwhile to bring a sample along to your sales presentations so clients can feel it for themselves. Once they do, it will be hard to walk away from the order. This heathered fabric features a more salvaged feel that other fleece, creating a memorable experience for the end-user when they receive it. The best part? While this fabric feels lightweight when worn, it’s actually made with a warm 7.4-oz knit.
• Denim Fleece Zip Hoodie (9600): Inspired by your favorite pair of jeans, this heather denim-inspired fleece offers a cool, vintage vibe clients will be excited to wear out around town.
• Men’s Denim Fleece Jogger (9800): Joggers are super stylish right now, and are especially popular since everyone is spending more time at home. Help your clients stand out from their competitors with a specialized fabric many suppliers can’t offer.